Posts Tagged ‘Criminal Aliens’
March 25, 2011 2 comments
Let me start with a basic statement of facts.
- I favor legal immigration and I favor increasing the number of people allowed to legally immigrate into the US.
- Immigration must be managed in a way that brings people based on their ability assimilate and be productive citizens.
- I am unalterably opposed to illegal immigrants, from whatever their home country.
- I favor laws, at the state level if necessary, that makes housing, employment and education as close to impossible as we can make it. I favor the use of e-Verify or a similar system to validate the right of every individual to housing, employment and education and I favor harsh penalties aimed at employers, landlords/property managers and school administrators who allow illegal aliens to live, work or attend school.
- I favor an interpretation of the concept of “birthright citizenship” that grants US citizenship to children born of parents who are legal immigrants to the US and disallows citizenship to the children of illegal aliens.