It really doesn’t get any better than this.
Remember when President Obama, Speaker Pelosi, Majority Leader Reid, former President Clinton and the entire leadership cadre of the Democratic Party that unilaterally gave us a nationalized health care plan told us after we’d had a chance to read it (like THEY had?) we’d just love it?? That rated a “heh” from me, ’cause I’ve never met a piece of legislation that weighed in at 2,000+ pages that I’d like. And, apparently I’m a tad more in touch with the feelings of the American people that they are. As for proof of that blanket statement, I’d offer the results of the November 3rd election. Well guess what. They still haven’t gotten it.
The story linked at Politico is likely to be the epitaph of the Obama Administration. They’ve reached into the cat box with bare hands and extracted a warm crunchy thing that has become known as “ObamaCare”. It’s warm. It’s crunchy. But folks it’s still a turd. But they’re not giving up on it, they’ll do anything to convince you it’s a yummy dessert.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services has bought a Google advertisement to steer people searching for “ObamaCare” to a page that is customized to detect searchers’ locations and steer them both to local health insurance information and to a list of “what’s in the law for you.”
Got that? HHS is paying their buddies at Google to stack the search results. To try to convince you that a cat turd is really one of those “molten lava chocolate” treats. Don’t buy it.
Note: this story appears to be a historical marker because I just Googled “ObamaCare” and got what I would expect to be the result. The bottom line though, this Administration is doing everything they can think of to distract the American people and to sell their lies.
- Monday is my FAVORITE day of the week! How about you? wementoryou.org/2017/01/heres-… via @Mentoring4You It can be yours too. Find out how! 3 months ago
- @SouthernKeeks His cabinet picks are the best of any Pres, Reagan included. You're a weepy little bitch. Whine about missing Erick. 3 months ago
- @Morphious001 @SouthernKeeks You miss him so much you can't even spell his name. 3 months ago
- @SouthernKeeks GWB was a nice man. He was also a gutless coward, refused to fight back against lies. He's gone, good riddance. MAGA. 3 months ago
- Pew Research: Democratic Party's Israel Support Plunges goo.gl/tixSwD via @yidwithlid Looks like Jews can be Jews or Democrats. 3 months ago